While many people spend years planning big life events like weddings, many people often leave the final life event, a funeral, to family members. Ease their burden by planning ahead with help from our Marietta funeral home.
Planning ahead is the process of discussing, defining, and recording your specific wishes long before a funeral or service is held. The compassionate staff at our full-service Marietta funeral home will help you through the entire process. Our funeral director will discuss the vast range of options with you and document your wishes, and they will be kept on file until they are needed. We offer several payment plans and you do not need to pay in advance unless you choose to do so.
Benefits of Planning Ahead
One of the most important aspects to a preplanned funeral is the peace of mind it will give your family. Planning ahead can be a gift for those you care for the most. There are many benefits to planning in advance:
- Our Marietta funeral home offers a calm environment. Our grounds and facilities offer a relaxed, caring atmosphere so decisions don’t have to be made in haste or at the last minute. This allows you to make the best, clear decisions, whenever you are ready.
- When families experience unexpected loss or must plan a service without guidance, they may argue or be confused as to what your final wishes would have been. Your wishes, down to the smallest details, will be in writing so your family knows exactly what you wanted. Our team will provide unbiased professionalism to assure all of your wishes are carried out.
- Our funeral home offers various payment options. Your service can be prepaid to lock in the current prices, easing any potential financial strain your family may incur. Alternatively, your estate can pay for your chosen arrangements when the time arises.
- Planning ahead allows loved ones to grieve appropriately, without the stress of organizing details for your service. This makes a difficult time a little bit easier.
- You can choose the site of your interment or inurnment, as well as the services and permanent memorial that best encompass your personality and character.
Our Georgia Funeral Counselors Can Help
Planning ahead can be final gift to your loved ones. It may seem stressful, but with the help of the caring professionals at our funeral home – it won’t be. At your convenience, you can schedule a consultation and tour to view our grounds and facilities at Cheatham Hill Memorial Park.
The staff at our Marietta funeral home will discuss all your options and preferences so that we may fulfill your final wishes down to the last detail. Contact our funeral director and staff by calling (770) 919-7100 or send a message via our online contact form to start the planning process today.